Thursday, February 11, 2010

This is a trailer review....


Hey there internet friends. I have another post for you guys. This time I'm going to be less long winded and more to the point. Plus that first blog was really poorly written. So here goes nothing. Today I'm bring you a trailer from someone who I'm not the biggest fan of but this looks like a movie that would be a good date movie. But just ok enough for a guy to go to.
The movie is called Killers and Katherine Heigl and Ashton Kutcher are the stars of the movie. But I do have to say Tom Selleck is in the movie so that makes it even more of a watch just for the Magnum PI mustache. But Let me show you what show you what I'm talking about. Here's the link I hope you enjoy and if you didn't and you think I'm nuts hit me up.

No comments:

Post a Comment