Tuesday, February 23, 2010

More new stuff....


Top story of the day Heavy Rain came out yesterday OMG!!!! People are loving this game. I haven't seen a score lower then 9 or 9.5 on any site I've checked. And I do have to say "It looks a little amazing." Warning people be careful what you go to there are a ton of spoilers. So if you want to really enjoy this game's storyline just play it don't read any reviews at all. Here's the trailer enjoy.


Nerd story of the day. So Lord of the Rings boxset is coming to Blu-Ray and nerds everywhere wet their pants? Yeah people are pissed because the LOTR Blu-Ray will not have the extended version it will only have the theatrical version. And the reviews for the boxset are not good 1 and 2s. Who knew that so many people in the world need that extra 3 hours of LOTR to make themselves feel right. But if you make us nerds will buy it so see you guys at the Shire.

Here's a funny video that starts off slow but ends great enjoy....lol


Fun app time. So I found a new cool app for Firefox it's called Split Browser and it lets you open more then one website at the same time on the same web. It's really cool if your like me and you have a hundreds tabs open this helps to clean that up just a little. Here's a screen shoot so you can see how it looks.
Next app is for all you iPhone gamers. It's a game called Geo Spark and its .99 cents. Here's a video for you to rock out or rave to enjoy.

Time for my "Who gives a fuck" segment of my blog. Wii is still making the dumbest games in the world. Now I watched the trailer and it just made me want to hurt someone. Because this game is so fucking stupid it hurts me as a person has to review this. Here's the trailer don't enjoy and try not to kill anyone..

No comments:

Post a Comment