Monday, February 8, 2010

Podcast review.... AnimeTV


So like I said in my come back blog I'm going to review some podcasts. So here comes one of my first review of this year. AnimeTV is a new podcast I just started watch a week ago and it has recharged my anime fever. This podcast is a discussion show where a group of people just sit around and give their opinions about different types of animes. Now anime isn't just mechs and girls with big boobs.... Ok so a long part of it is. But this show makes it a point not to review the same kinds of anime all the time even if some of they wished they could.

The show was started in early 2009 and the host is Johnny Yong Bosch who if you remember the 90's at all he was the Black Ranger in season two. After Johnny moved on from the Power Rangers he then became a voice over actor. Where he found a true home for himself. Johnny is well known for a lot of his anime roles but is best known for his role as Ichigo Kurosaki from the anime Bleach. But enough about the host let me finish telling you why I love this show something much.

So the reason I love this podcast so much is because it's just friends talking about something they love. I like feeling like a fly on the wall listing to group of friends have a good time talking about something they love. I think if your watching something and it gets you the feeling of hey I want to hang out if those people. It has done it's job. So since I want share with all of you here''s a link so you can check it out. So my gift to you enjoy. Please comment if you like or dislike.

No comments:

Post a Comment