Friday, February 12, 2010

Anime review....


Hey there internet.. I just started watching a new anime, well it's not that new but new to me. It's call Soul Eater and I have to say it's pretty freakin good. I'm about ten episodes deep and I'm completely hooked. Now the whole series is only 51 episodes long but that doesn't mean it sucks. It's not that heavy and the animation is great if your a comic book fan like I am. The action is good but I feel is over shadowed by the comedy. It's a fun show that is so light you can't even tell you just watched like ten episodes in a row. So since I'm working on getting to my point here goes. CHECK IT OUT!!!! It's a fun show the animation is great and so easy to watch you'll wish their were more episodes..... Here's a link so you watch it right online and not have to download it. Enjoy internet...

No comments:

Post a Comment