Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Signning on for the 1st time.


So I know my blog is called "Bored want to listen" and that just means I'm going to write about stupid shit I do when I'm bored. But since today is my 1st blog ever I'm going to write about something amazing that happened today. We the United States of America officially swore in the 1st black president in the history of this great country of our(I know that was cheesey). It's a great day and hope this means that more change is in our future. I know other countries have already had black and even female leaders in office, but we were not ready for that change. Well America get ready because if you are or aren't it came here and now and it's name is Barack Hussein Obama. So fasten you seat bells and place you tray table in there upright postion and get ready for a crazy ride people. Bush left us without a pot to piss in and Barack has a hell of a up hill battle but I think he is the right man for the job. So I say good lucky and we're here for you Mr President.

1 comment:

  1. YAY Obama! I'm super excited. I'm not beautiful you should not tell lies to the people of the blogging world.

    ReplyDelete